Sunday 13 October 2013

sorry guys for not posting recently :(

sorry guys for not posting recently :(



HEY GUYS! I am really really really sorry for being quiet dormant for the past while, I had intended to post a friendship blog last week but with college and stuff happening I didn't get the chance to!

So, I'v been in college for at least a month by now and I have to say, things are getting a bit crazy! For some bizarre reason the traffic in the morning has been heavier than usual and as a result I have been late for my 9am starts at least 5 times. personally, I have this rule where if I get into college at five past nine I will not go in for that lecture and I will go off to the canteen, buy a tea or coffee and sprawl out on one of the sofas in the main corridor which is known as "The Street".


I have gotten into a bit of a bad habit of going out on a Thursday night with some of my friends and i can safely say, apart from being the best nights out iv had in a while, I regret them the following morning. Unfortunately  i have to go home to my mother as a drunken mess early Friday morning, get 2 hours of sleep and then have to endure TWO bus journeys and a 9am maths and computer applications lecture.


I was supposed to post the friendship blog around the same time as My Friend but unfortunately it slipped my mind.  
I'm sorry that this is just a hastily thrown together post but I promise that I will make it up to yee all :)

Talk soon :)
M. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link/shoutout! :P We need to catch up SOON!!! I miss your face! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a Versitlie Blogger Award! :D <3
    Niamh x
    http://secretlifeofniamh.blogspot.ie/2013/10/versatile-blogger-awards.html

    ReplyDelete